[CTS] Need a OS or something.

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:54:47 -0500

I have a laptop with no CD-ROM drive. I need a OS (preferably free, John) that
fits on a floppy, (could install on the NTFS HD) Boot enough to login to a
domain controller (SBS 2003) and allow me to copy over the i386 folder for
Win2k Pro.

This laptop is really old. Does not support USB booting. and Network boot is
for token ring. I do not have a PCMCIA NIC card, as boss misplaced all of them.
I have a wifi one, which I am sure will not work. Besides, we have no WAP here
anyways.
Thank you,
Eric Vogel
http://shelluser.mvps.org