[CTS] Re: Monitor Hunting

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:11:35 -0500

I took back a telescope 2 days after the 90 days. They gave me a hard time
said I needed the member and the card. Walked the warehouse 5 times before
finding my Mom. She didn't want to come, but got the card, still no go. I
had to drag her to the front of the store and get approval for the 2 days
over. (Got it back before Christmas so it is sellable at full price.) I will
buy mostly at Costco as much as possible for BIG items. I will not buy big
gifts, becuase I will not schedual time with my Mom, drag her there just to
do a return. Maybe because it was $230? I do not see what the problem was.
Product in sellable condition, original reciept.

Eric
  Eric C. Vogel
  Computer Talk Shop List Owner:
          http://www.computertalkshop.com