[CTS] Re: Monitor Hunting

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:51:27 -0500

If there is a rush, you can get by them. Try to leave without letting them
see your reciept, pricless. (Had the chance once, but was stopped be Officer
Mom. The person was to poky that day. I did see someone get called back the
other day at Costco. I have an Aunt who works for Sam's Club and the door
people do not stop crime. It still happens.
  Eric C. Vogel
  Computer Talk Shop List Owner:
          http://www.computertalkshop.com