[CTS] Re: Light Bulb for Murray

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "CTS" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:24:20 -0800

Chas, speaking of the 99 cenys only store did you run across some
Country Crock spread,  Pumpkin Spice flavored, in the refer case ?
A 16 ounce plastic tub, orange like pumpkin and gooder than hell. I buy
their Russian Rye black bread for toast and use that spread on the hot
toast. I'm telling you... they don't serve that by candlelight at the
Gore chateaux.
It's so good I feel guilty eating it !

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx