[CTS] Re: Kewl Tewl ! "Acronis"

  • From: "Murray Reid" <mreid30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:24:35 -0500

Speaking of tools, I wanted to switch hard drives and wanted to clone my existing to my new one and had never done this. I downloaded a trial version of "Acronis True Image". I couldn't believe how user friendly and efficient the program was. From the time I opened the application until it had cloned 30 gigs (including operating system) was only 15 minutes. This is without a doubt the easiest and best utility program I have ever used. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Murray Reid" <mreid30@xxxxxxxxx>