[CTS] I need help with formatting- dual booting same c drive

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:28:56 -0800

I have been having a time of it. I am dual booting .  I want to format c:
drive--it won't let me it says other app. in use. Window Me and Windows 2000
are on the same c drive. Is there a way I can do this properly? I want to
wipe them both out and install a fresh new copy of windows 2000. I tried to
uninstall but its not working. I installed Window Me first then later
Windows 2000 . I have a full version of Windows 2000 pro I don't know how I
managed to get them both on the C drive but they are.  I want to stay on fat
32. table--as I am now.-----Thanks Loads--Jackie

PS. I did change the C drive with Partition Magic using Windows 2000 to make
it larger

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq

http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm