[CTS] Fred must have been watching ????????

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:31:35 EST

How To Subscribe and Unsubscribe is at the end of this note. Mailing List
Trouble? See http://www.langa.com/help.htm
Questions about the advertisers? See the end of this note. Please also see
legal notices at the end of this note. LangaList: ISSN 1533-1156
3) Free RAM Testers
Fred, I know you have covered this somewhere; you've covered everything since
the day before the sinking of the Titanic:)
I would like to get a RAM tester -- probably under DOS, but under WINDOWS if
available. I have a very old one, PCPRO, that still works, but it is archaic.

Thank You, James Boatwright
There's a bunch, James. Perhaps the best known is the venerable MemTest86:
http://www.google.com/search?q=memtest86 .
Microsoft also offers a free memory tester of its own: see
http://www.langa.com/newsletters/2003/2003-08-21.htm#2

"When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my
room."
Woody Allen