[CTS] Re: Flash drives.

  • From: cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:41:03 -0800

"should have done my research first" seems to be a common comment when
buying flash drives.
I wasn't considering buying... simply passing along the info regarding
price and size of the drive.... amazing technology !
If you're shopping for drives load up the RSS feed from Dealnews.com.
They constanly list bargains (I think ?) such as this:

Ultra FlyDrive 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive + 1 year of anti-virus for $27
12:07 pm ET, Feb 2, 2007
 TigerDirect.com offers the Ultra FlyDrive 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for
 $26.99. With $6.99 for shipping, it's the lowest total price we could
 find by $2. This drive comes pre-loaded with CA Anti-Virus 2007 Home
 Protection Pack that includes one year of virus updates (Windows only).
tell a friend    report an error

--

  cuffy10@xxxxxxxxxxx

--