[CTS] Re: FW: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2005

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:43:42 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2005 11:48:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you did admit to smoking grass, at least THAT would explain everything!
<sEg> ;-)
    Man, if I took drugs, I would be SO weird!!  Hey!!  Is there a fly or a
mosquito up my nose right now?

I could never understand that either, but then again, who said anything about
getting "plastered"?
    Well, good lad, then.  I don't tout drinking of ANY kind, but I can deal
with it if it's done in great moderation.  The most I ever drank was a few
shots of peach and root beer Schnaaps about 15 years ago in two completely
different sittings over a period of a few weeks or so.  I could swear it had an
effect on my memory because I've been a tad forgetful ever since.

                            Dale