[CTS] Re: FW: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for February 2005

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:33:23 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2005 8:09:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stevie Wonder just e-mailed me and said he understood the video! <vBg>
:-)
    Then have HIM explain it to me.

Happy Birthday to me! Turned the big 21 today.
    Hey!  Happy b-day!!  (-:

Now I can LEGALLY drink!
    In the words of an unimpressed Archie Bunker: Whoopdie doo!  I just can't
understand what the big thrill is in getting so plastered you can't even
stand up or talk, you just have a massive vowel movement, and then spending the
whole next day selling Buick's, worshiping at the porcelain alter, have a
headache that feels like you just got kicked in the head by the entire chorus
line
at Minski's, trying to brush something off your shoulder, and it's the floor
and then promising everyone you'll NEVER drink again...a promise that lasts
about 10 hours.
    It's HIGHLY over-rated!!!!

Yaaaayyyy!  lol!!!  :-)

    Just smoke a joint, you'll feel much better.
    No, I don't smoke ANYTHING, but at least grass doesn't allow you to kill
others.  And I don't drink or take any other drugs, unless you consider root
beer and records drugs.  I get high on music!!  (-:  YEAH, baby!!!!!  THAT'S
where it's AT!!!!!!

                            Dale