[CTS] Error installing programs in WinME

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:28:08 -0400

I do not have the exact error right now but it is something like there is
something wrong with the source.

Me thinks it maybe a thoughogh scandisk
or
WinME is too bonk!

This has happened with Netscape 8, and anti-spyware program and another so it
is not one file. These wer downloaded from the net. I do not think this PC is
spyware free.

Also McAfee 2006 screen is blank and when it goes to check for udpates (only
see the buttons and names on them) it will disapear when going to get the new
version.

I am hoping they will pay the $50 for more memory and install XP Home, which I
just found out they have.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel ~Windows Live!  MVP~
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser