[CTS] Re: Epson C82

  • From: "Chuck Burns" <igmouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:03:34 -0500

I sell printers and have done so for 8+ years. With the price of printers today
almost any inkjet has become a dixiecup throw away. I have a c80 that is as
good as the day i bought it, and just bought a c84 with the dura bright inks
that are water proof. Also bought a Lexmark all in one 6150 and have put a ream
of paper through it in the last month. HP will never cross my door again, I see
a return rate of 40% + every week at the store.
Chuck