[CTS] Doubts on Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 1.5

  • From: "Tang Hion Koon" <tanghk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:09:50 +0800

Hi list,

Does anyone using this software : Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 1.5?
Having a bit of problem here. When I have the Anti-Hacker and Overnet both
running, the Anti-Hacker will claims that there is a DDos attack on my PC.
Message as follow :

Attention! On Friday, June 18, 2004 at 10:32:39 your computer was attacked.
Attack type: DDoS (denied servicing). Access to your computer is temporary
blocked.

From this point onwards, traffics in and out are blocked. Is this a real
attack?
I have been using ZoneAlarm, Kerio Personal Firewall and none of them have
claimed any DDoS attack at all when I run Overnet.

Any ideas?

p/s: I have tried on several PC, once Overnet runs, the traffic will be
blocked and DDoS attacked is alerted.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tang