[CTS] Re: AVG

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:45:34 -0800

That's odd I only had to reboot once that I know of-- it  self's installs
without rebooting.....I am using window 2000 professional.  One thing you know
right away if your system is not covered, but with Norton how many times the
email came to be unchecked-- and I downloaded my email I thought was protected
with Norton while through a computer glitch it came unchecked-- this is what
bothers me about Norton Antivirus, and it happened often so before I would
check my email I would check to see if Norton had the email checked  off
okay-- its quite annoying.  With AVG there is an icon right in your email--
which is great.-- anyhow my two penny's-worth--- <G>-- Jackie MacWhirter