[CTS] Re: AVG

  • From: Hal Brown <hdb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:27:26 -0500 (EST)

On Mar 18 Joshua Brannon said:

>>Is anyone here using AVG Anti-virus, the free edition?  I thought this came
>>up a while back, but lost the conversation about it.
>
>>If you're using it, do you like it and have you had any trouble with it?
>
>Yep, I like it, and no, I haven't had any trouble with it.
>Are you looking for an A/V?
>
>Joshua

Thanks to all who replied.  It appears that everyone likes it.  Yes, I'm
getting tired of charging for Norton every time I build a computer.  I
installed it on a test machine and it looks like it will be fine,
especially now that there is a concensus among all who answered.

Thanks again everyone.

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hdb@xxxxxxx