[COMP] Re: wow, RAM is cheap

  • From: "David Bruce Jr" <dbartbruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:29:05 -0500

cool, I hadn't checked...we just bought another 128 stick for $101

would have been 120 for namebrand.

where are you looking? pricewatch.com?

addenda- I also just got a 20g hdd at compusa for $10
this freeded up a spare for another go at linux.

On my UMBC (university of md balt campus) linux group much is
said about how Redhat is the M$ of linux.

debian being the preferred distro.

I have mandrake 7, redhat 6 and redhat 6.1

both my new hosts are Redhat 5
I need to know how to install and edit cgi scripts now.

thanks for the 'cheap ram' heads up.

David