[COMP] wow, RAM is cheap

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:23:17 -0500

Folks, now is the time to buy RAM.  I was just thinking "wow, this would
be better with another 128 megs," so I headed over to pricewatch.com just
out of curiousity.

For $51, you can get a 128 meg stick of PC133, double that for 256 megs.
That's for the cheap stuff though, so you might want to pay a little more
for better quality.  I've never seen prices this low...

Just thought I'd drop everyone a note!

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org