RE: a quick question

  • From: "Deborah Sams" <dsams727@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:06:14 -0500

Thanks Andrea. Got a better understanding now and what you are doing is a
good idea. Hope they all participate for you and your dis. I have started
the high school class and am gearing up for the younger ones in a few days.
I lost three of my hell raisers...for now. Yahoo! Hoping for a great year,
for me and all of us.