Re: Question for all you sages

  • From: "Rebecca T Garvin" <zfwl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:30:32 -0400

Last time I was in California, I was 5 years old. I bet it's changed a little. There's a position (graduate TESOL and linguistics program) opening here at Murray State for next fall that I may apply for, but who knows? It's risky applying at a place that you've worked at for 10 years. Ooooh...if only I had the dissertation defended (first I have to write it) and be in a full-time tenure track position.
Off to write, Becky

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:36:45 -0700 "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, sometimes. Last year was really rainy--thus the mudslides. We average
about 20 rainy days per yr. I would say. Wanna come on over? I hear that
CSUCI will be hiring another full time compositionist next year......
--k

On 9/27/05, Rebecca T Garvin <zfwl@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Kathleen, sort of nostalgic to hear about your train ride to work
but I thought it never rains in California...wait...with all those mud
slides it would have to, right?

Becky

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:53:22 -0700