Missing Mysti :)

  • From: "Jeff Schragel" <novelsensations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:45:35 +0000

Okay- did anyone else have tears in their eyes with Mysti's message? She is
right though- there is definately something about this place and something
about the people.  I was in a horrible place in my life when i came down
here and all of your wonderful faces helped that dissapear quicky...
Treasure your time here, i know i do.  I will miss all of you when you
leave- even those of you that i have not met :)

By the way Mysti- I will be writing you privately very soon- I miss you a
lot already...

SMILE everyone!! And even as you are stressed writing those final papers-
head Mysti's words and treasure these moments...

Talk to you soon- Jeff