[CoMoDev] Re: data sync

  • From: cervezas <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter Wilson <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:59:01 -0700

I thought you might chime in on this topic, Peter!  I think we might like that
very much.

Although Peter is now working for Intellisync in the Atlanta area, I should
note that he does have emeritus status as a Colorado mobile developer, having
run SyncField, Inc. down here in the Springs before getting scooped up by
Intellisync last year.  SyncField produced some fairly high profile enterprise
mobile solutions using Intellisync's Data Sync.  (Some may remember this
product when it was called Synchrologic before Intellisync bought it.)

David