[CoMoDev] Reminder: CoMoDev Mtg tomorrow

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:50:56 -0600

Tomorrow (Tuesday Jun 22) is the June meeting for Colorado Mobile Developers.
As for our last one we'll meet at 6:30pm at Rock Bottom Brewery across County
Line Road from the Park Meadows Mall.  But this time we have a smoke-free
banquet room.  It's straight back from the front entrance, as I recall,
somewhat in the middle of the restaurant.

We've got a couple of short presentations by Dick Grier and myself.  Then I'll
be interested to pick up where we left off last time with a somewhat free-form
discussion of mobile software development and of what we'd like to see happen
in future meetings. If anyone has anything they'd like to bring to show the
group (software, hardware, etc.) please remember to bring them.  I'll have a
toy or two to show myself if there's time.  We'll wrap things up by 8:30, but
take care of any business stuff by 8pm.

Also, don't forget, we've got a $50 Amazon gift certificate from PalmSource
that we'll be raffling off as a door prize.

David
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing
www.pikesoft.com