[communitynewssf] another performance date

  • From: "sandra persels" <deuxpers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <communitynewssf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:44:11 -0700

Hi all-
  Got a note from Dawn asking me to e-mail you with the news that we'll have an
additional community concert on Thursday Dec. 6.  There will be a bit of a time
crunch for getting chairs arranged, because something else is happening in the
room up to 4:00.  Some of us can surely help get the chairs set up.
  There will be no tenor sectional rehearsal on October 20 because of the
garage sale.
  See you tomorrow, Monday Oct. 15, at Chorale!
Sandy
Please do not reply to this e-mail.  Contact me at deuxpers@xxxxxxxxxxx or Dawn
at magicofmelody@xxxxxxxxxxx