[communitynewssf] Chorale update

  • From: "sandra persels" <deuxpers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <communitynewssf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 15:50:48 -0700

Sunflower Chorale Members,

  This e-mail contains several important bits of information.  Please take note:

1.  Please bring your sheet music for the songs we were rehearsing for Veterans
Day (The Mansions of the Lord and A Tribute to the Armed Services) to turn in
to Anne Marie at our next Chorale rehearsal, October 15.  We will not be
performing for Veterans Day, so we might as well get the music out of our
folders and into the files.

2.  There will be no Chorale rehearsal this coming Monday, October 8, because
of a scheduling conflict in the Fiesta Room.  As noted above, our next
rehearsal will be October 15.  It is very likely that we will rehearse every
Monday between then and our December performances; Dawn will keep us informed.

3.  We have been asked to sing at the December Potluck on the13th, so our
December performance dates as of this writing are
        12/7       SF Community (formerly "patio") performance (Friday)
        12/13    Potluck performance (Thursday)
        12/15    Singles and Friends performance (Saturday)
      We were given a handout of the Christmas 2012 Performance Order which
includes performance dates; please add the potluck date to your list.
      Dawn will announce times for each performance as the dates approach.
Attire will also be addressed.

See you at rehearsal on the 15th!
Sandy
Please do not reply to this e-mail.  You may contact me at dexupers@xxxxxxxxxxx