[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group meeting

  • From: MajB <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:13:19 -0700

Just a reminder that there will be a Cochise Linux User Group meeting on 13 January 1700-1800 at the University of Arizona Sierra Vista campus room C165A North. There will be a presentation on GIT as a primer for our next presentation on 23 January 1400-1545 at the Sierra Vista public library conference room on creating free web sites with Jekyll. Please attend if you can.
Other upcoming events are SCaLE x14 at the Pasadena Conference Center 21-26 January. There are 150 expected exhibitors and 130 sessions, tutorials, and special events. https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x Full access pass is only $75 and a 50% discount code can be obtained. Contact me if you are interested. Running simultaneously at the same location is UbuCon from 21-22 January. Mark Shuttleworth is scheduled to be the keynote speaker. https://insights.ubuntu.com/2015/10/21/announcing-the-ubucon-summit/ There will also be Ubuntu Hour on 28 January 1800-1900 at Scholtzsky's Cafe on Fry Blvd. Once again attend if you can.
Rex Bouwense