[cochiselinux] Re: Cochise Linux User Group meeting

  • From: chris.braswell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 18:48:43 -0700

Rex

Wednesday evenings are always jampacked for me, and on the 23rd have
another book signing, but CLUG is still on my radar and we'll get back
to another meeting A.S.A.P.

Verily,
Chris B.

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:13:07 -0700, MajB wrote:

    A meeting of the Cochise Linux User Group will be held
on 13 January at the University of Arizona Sierra Vista campus, room
C165A North at 1700. There will be a presentation on GIT by Paul
Bernard. This a primer for the next presentation (23 Jan) on creating
web sites with Jekyll by Jake Strechek.  Please attend if you can.
Thanks.
Rex Bouwense

Chris G. Braswell
Braswell Communications Inc.