[citw150]

  • From: "David Robershaw" <drobe013@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:07:30 -0400

Hello Fellow Classmates,

Two newletters I subscribed to:
E Weigh Loss Tips http://www.eweightlosstips.com
Nutrition and Exercise Health Tips
http://www.nutractive.com

I found these newsletters from Ezinelocater
         http://www.ezinelocater.com

E Weight Loss Tips newsletter arrived on Sunday
Nutrition and Exercise Health Tips
newsletter arrived on Friday

I didn't like the weight loss tips because it said the
newletter arrived once a week. It has been arriving twice
a day with the same information. The newletter wasn't very
helpful and the idea's they gave were not helpful to
me. They said you to needed to exercise everyday, I feel
this is wrong because you should excersise three time's a
week so you muscles can't have a break in between days.

The best newsletter was the Nutrition and Exercise Health
Tips because it had lots of receipes and exact details on
how to perform certain exercise's. I found that useful and
helpful. Also, it had a one month diet for each day for
the week including on what to eat for each meal. I have
lost 2 pound this week from their nutrition tips.