[citw150] Lesson 5 Q2

  • From: Ben Erickson <erickson08@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am subscribed to "The Way of the Master" newsletter and CheapVitamins
newsletter. I found the newsletter at www.wayofthemaster.com and
www.cheapvitamins.com.  Yes they are arriving the only problem is is that the
pictures don't show up. I don't know how to fix that. I like the fact that they
provide me with the latest news about the ministry and they give useful
information concerning Christianity. What I don't like is that the pictures
don't show up. I just need to figure out how to fix that. I think the Way of
the Master newsletter is better because they give me more information and they
provide neccesary links to more useful matters.
  -Benjamin Erickson
  CITW150