[citw150] Re: L6 Q6

  • From: phil miller <purefire2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:49:52 -0800 (PST)

I also played this game. it was interesting. when ifirst started it would not
let me join it. but now it works pritty well I dont think that i will be
spending all my time playing it but hey a free game is a free game.

r b <rmblcc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I learned that telnet is a terminal emulation
program
that can be used to remotely connect to and/or control
servers, which I learned from
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/Telnet.htm  I
practiced telnet with Materia Magica's telnet at
telnet://materiamagica.com:23  A screen came up that
said:

  .-.-.   '`  .---  .--.  .--. '`  '`
 || | || ||-|  ||  ||-.  ||-.' || ||_|
 `|   |' || ;  ||  `|__, `|  ; || || |
      '     '  '             '  '    '
    .-.-.   '`   .--. '`  .--.  '`
   || | || ||-| ||._' || ||    ||-|
   `|   |' |; | `|__| ||  \\_, |; |
        '     '     ' `'          '

MATERIA MAGICA is production of Ingenii Interactive
Co.
Copyright (c) 1995-2006 Ingenii Interactive Co., All
Rights Reserved.

New players, please type NEW.
By what name shall we know thee?  As I tried using it
I learned telnet can be used in numerous ways such as
with games as well like in this case.  They are simple
in terms of graphics but seem to be good in terms of
information/text to keep people interested, and harken
back to old text based games.

-Robert Benavides

"Young men think old men are fools; but old men know young men are fools."
-George Chapman

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre