[citw150] Re: L6 Q6

  • From: r b <rmblcc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:26:24 -0800 (PST)

I tried the same game you did.  I didn't play it too
much but at least I had the option.  Too bad it kept
freezing for you.

http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/,
> I learned that "Telnet is a protocol that allows you
> to connect to a remote computer (for example, your
> Web server) and type commands that will be carried
> out on the server, such as moving and copying files,
> creating directories (folders), and running scripts.
> Most computers such as Windows PCs have a Telnet
> program built-in." Which in essense, is saying that
> Telnet is just another computer communication tool,
> that of course, could prove very useful.
>       I tried Telnet out at Materia Magica (who am I
> to turn down a game!?) at
> http://www.materiamagica.com/. It proved to be an
> interesting experience, very much different than the
> typical gaming situations that I am used to,
> however, I had fun. Unfortunately, my computer was
> not too fond of the game and kept freezing on me, so
> I was only able to play in level 1. :(
>

> "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with
> yesterday."
> --Don Marquis
>
> Elizabeth Woodard - bjw1585@xxxxxxxxx
>
> ---------------------------------
> Sponsored Link
>
> $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed,
> reduce debt, home equity -  Click now for info

-Robert Benavides

"Young men think old men are fools; but old men know young men are fools."
-George Chapman

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre