[citw150] L6 Q6

  • From: Matthew Holley <hexedriver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:01:07 -0800 (PST)

  Create a brief report on telnet. Tell us:
      what you learned about telnet?s uses (provide a URL to document where you
learned this)
  Telnet allows you to connect to a single computer and type commands that will
be carried out on the server. Examples are copying files, creating folders, and
running scripts. Most computers such as Windows PCs have a Telnet program
built-in.

      where did you practice telnet (again, support this with a URL)
  http://www.elated.com/articles/telnet-and-basic-commands/
      tell us what happened, and mention at least one thing that you learned
about telnet as you tried using it. (Note: a report that it didn't work is not
a sufficient answer).
  What happened? It took forever to get my password to work?..I then just kind
of went in and out of a few directories to see a basic of view of how the
system worked. It was very simple to use telnet and the site of the URL I
posted was very informative and step-step in teaching you how to browse.

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate -
Click now to apply