[citw150] L6 Q4

  • From: Christy J <lydiaakawalter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ListServ <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:06:19 -0800 (PST)

        I went to http://hotjobs.yahoo.com and searched 'internet skills' in
the Howell area. You can post your resume and search for jobs by keyword, city,
etc... It seems like a good place to put your resume, but alot of the 'internet
skills' jobs are those work from home scams. I found the following job at:

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JB4Q1NKIAT7;_ylt=AvADkw2rrMdkQz0yyJpEUeD6Q6IX?search_url=%2Fjob-search-l-Howell-MI-k-internet%2520skills-m-2%3Foffset%3D60

  Job Details
Join the IBM ISSW Commerce team - design solutions for top internet retailers.
In our fast-paced environment, you ll work on many assignments during the year,
providing mentoring and technical leadership to our customers' Web application
business, development and IT teams. As an ISSW WebSphere Commerce Architect,
your mission includes analysis of business requirements and design for
customers' enterprise systems. Use your commerce domain knowledge and
consulting skills to work with the best in the IBM Labs. You ll have direct
access to product developers and receive training directly from the experts.
Demand for WebSphere Commerce consultants is high -so expect to travel
worldwide up to 70% of the time.

IBM has a total compensation package that is competitive in the IT industry. It
is an attractive mix of compensation, benefits, and services which all come
together as a competitive rewards package for employees. Our pay programs are
designed to deliver exceptional rewards to exceptional performers. We work hard
to ensure we are paying our best like the best in the marketplace. From base
pay, stock options and awards, to variable or incentive pay plans, employees
have the opportunity to reap significant rewards at IBM.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
xallx xbcsnatx
            Job Area: Job Area Detail   Consulting and Services: Application
Architecture             Industry Focus   Cross industry             Job Level
   Experienced Professional             Division   Software Group: 7G-AIM
APPLIC INTEG MIDDLEWARE     Desired Skills
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience spanning the full SW
development lifecycle in a cross platform environment -- architecture/design,
development/build, test and deployment. Minimum 3 years Java/J2EE development,
5 years OO design and programming. Minimum 3 years of onsite customer facing
experience. Proven engagement leadership, excellent communication skills,
mentoring skills are required for this job

Knowledge/Skills/Abilities include:

Major Field of Study:Computer Science
Websphere Appplication Server
Websphere Commerce
Leadership
Architecting integrated solutions
At least 2, Wintel, Unix, z/OS platform
J2EE
Web Site Performance
Java Development
    Additional Info
Software Group provides the foundation for On Demand Business. We are the
world's largest provider of middleware and the second-largest software business
in the world, contributing about 15% of IBM's total revenue and one-third of
its profits. We have approximately 40,000 employees worldwide, including the
world's largest direct software sales force of 13,000 people. SWG works with
100,000 business partners worldwide, with more than 100 strategic ISV
alliances. We have 40 software research labs worldwide; more than 25,000
developers, 24 on-demand software centers; and 14,000 employees dedicated to
open software technologies, including Linux, Java and XML.
Education   Bachelors Degree             Major   Not Applicable

"Morality is temporary, wisdom is permanent."
  Hunter S. Thompson - Kingdom of Fear