[citw150] Re: Citw150 L3Q4 Nan Witchell

  • From: "Eunice Link" <elinkster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:44:01 -0500

The sad part is that after seeing all the creepy places my daughter had been
on her internet romp, I would bet dollars to donuts that there are real
videos out there depicting this.  Without the aid of some port guy setting
it up.

Did you see on Oprah the story of The Young Boy Lured into Becoming an
Internet Porn Star?
http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200602/tows_past_20060215.jhtml
It started out fairly innocent.

- Eunice

--
Eunice M. Link
elinkster@xxxxxxxxx

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon