[citw150] Censorship

  • From: "Chris Faulknor" <drone2006026@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:35:40 -0500

Internet censorship has existed since the very beginning. Online speech has always been hampered by government efforts. Between mandatory filters, language restrictions, and image restrictions, free speech has been diminished. In my opinion, this is a major mistake on the part of the government. The acts and laws put into place are unconstitutional and violate the First Amendmant. The government needs to take measures to right these wrongs.

The following URL is in favor of my opinion.

http://www.epic.org/free_speech/censorship/