[citw150] CITW150 L6Q4

  • From: Cheryl Heuer <cheryl_heuer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:54:49 -0800 (PST)

I chose to utilize careerbuilder.com because my company has utilized this site
in the past generating dozens of resumes and hits on a daily basis. I have also
used this site myself with some success.

  When searching for a position which required "internet skills", I received
372 results within a 30 mile radius of my home. The following are the details
of one that was listed within the past 24 hours. (The URL is
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?sc=2&CiBookMark=1&sd=2&dv=dv&sfascc=internet+skills&IPath=ILKG&sname=&job_did=J3I4XC6VK056K9YFHRD&jrdid=&lpage=15&pg=&jobcount=372&strcrit=QID%3dA3849769418958%3bst%3dA%3buse%3dANY%3brawWords%3dinternet+skills%3bCTY%3dOKEMOS%3bSID%3dMI%3bCID%3dUS%3bENR%3dNO%3bDTP%3dDR3%3bYDI%3dYES%3bIND%3dALL%3bPDQ%3dAll%3bJN%3dAll%3bPAYL%3d0%3bPAYH%3dGT120%3bPOY%3dNO%3bETD%3dALL%3bRE%3dALL%3bMGT%3dDC%3bSUP%3dDC%3bFRE%3d30%3bCHL%3dAL%3bQS%3dSID_UNKNOWN%3bSS%3dNO%3bTITL%3d0%3bOB%3d-modifiedint%3bJQT%3dRAD
 )

  I copied and pasted the listing below in the event you are not able to link
to this particular position through www.careerbuilder.com since I was signed in
under my user name.

  Cheryl Heuer

          Network Administrator
2006/11/20
         See all jobs at this company  Printer-Friendly Version  |  Save this
job  |  Email this job              Job Overview
          Company:   Robert Half Technology    Location:   US-MI-Lansing
Base Pay:   $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 /Year    Employee Type:   Contractor
Industry:   Computer Hardware
Computer Software    Manages Others:   No    Job Type:   Information Technology
   Req'd Education:   4 Year Degree    Req'd Experience:   At Least 1 Year
Req'd Travel:   Not Specified    Relocation Covered:   No
Contact:   Not Available    Phone:   1-616-451-7000    Email:   Not Available
 Fax:   Not Available           Ref ID:   222-9397463

      Job Description
  Classification: Consulting

Compensation: $35,000 to $40,000 per year

Network Administrator I - Position Description ? Sets up, configure, and
support internal and/or external networks ? Develop and maintain all systems,
applications, security, and network configurations ? Troubleshoot network
performance issues and create and maintain a disaster recovery plan ? Recommend
upgrades, patches, and new applications/equipment ? Provide technical support
and guidance to users

All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the
United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be
authorized to work in Canada.

With more than 100 locations in North America, Europe, and Australia, Robert
Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and
full-time basis for IT initiatives ranging from Internet development and
multiplatform systems integration to network engineering and technical support.
Robert Half Technology offers online job search services at
www.roberthalftechnology.com.

Robert Half Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer

    Job Requirements
  Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of experience in the field/related
area. Two years of experience with, installation, configure, troubleshooting
and management of an Exchange Server environment ? An MCP, MCSA, and or MCSE
certifications is required ? Working knowledge of and experience with TCP/IP,
DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy, WINS and network topology ?
Experience with Citrix servers administration/support ? Working knowledge of
SQL Server 6.5 or above inclusive of installation, database creation and
administration ? Familiarity with Cisco routers, Pix firewall and switches ?
Two years experience and working knowledge of PC imaging software such as
Ghost, PQmagic, SMS, WinInstall, Wise, etc. ? Familiarity with Insight manager
and proficiency in HP Proliant servers ? Creativity and problem solving are
required

    For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide
credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary
transaction. Learn more >>

  Not too bad of a position with only 1 year experience and a 4 year degree.
Starting salary is $35-$40K.

  Cheryl Heuer

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate
new house payment