[citw150] CITW150 L6Q4

  • From: Sandy Keller <sandy48837keller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Class,

  I searched for a site for posting a resume for free for a family member who
is graduating this Spring and wants to find a RN position in Seattle.  I found
a great site at http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/jobs/nursing.html.  You can
register with a password and post your resume, anonymously.  That seemed odd at
first but the site acts as a coordinator between the employers and employees.
You can also search for postings by employers at the site by selecting the
field you're interested in. Their privacy policy at this site also seemed to be
exceptable.

  I found a great job listed which requires Internet skills at
http://jobs.joe.org/search_detail.php?id=1908 for a Park County Agent in
Montana.  You would be in charge of youth programs and 4H.  The posting listed
the qualifications, travel requirements and contact information. The National
Job Bank looked like a good resource for to find a job  particularly if you
were willing to relocate.

  Hope you're all reading this because I unsubscribed a little too quick .  The
rest of the story you don't want to know!

  See ya,
  Sandy Keller

always stay connected to friends.