[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: Rex Menold <menoldr1212@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:03:16 -0800 (PST)

This is a job I found on Career Builder.  It is a computer security job which
includes web and the
internet.  I would post my resume there because there seem to be a lot of jobs
in any field I
looked in and close to Lansing.

http://www.careerbuilder.com

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL

Save this Job   |  Email this job  |  Printer-Friendly Version

Company:   Michigan State University
Location:   US-MI-Lansing
Base Pay:   N/A
Employee Type:   Full-Time Employee
Industry:   Computer Hardware
Computer Software
Other Great Industries
Manages Others:   no
 Job Type:   Information Technology
Other
Professional Services
Req'd Education:   4 Year Degree
Req'd Experience:   At Least 3 Years
Req'd Travel:   Not Specified
Relocation Covered:   No
Posted Date:   11/7/2006

  Contact:  Not Available  Phone:  Not Available
Email:  Not Available  Fax:  Not Available

    Ref ID:  1536105

 DESCRIPTION

INFORMATIONAL TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL Description: Consult with campus
departments to secure
Microsoft Windows computing environments. Investigate and resolve computer
security incidents.
Develop good security practices and procedures focusing on Microsoft Windows
computing
environments. Required skills: Knowledge equivalent to that which normally
would be acquired by
completing 2-3 years of college, or technical school in computer security; or
one to three years
of related and progressively more responsible experience in computer security
and network
security. Hold at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, SSCP, MSCE:
Security, or MSCA
Security. Demonstrated experience securing Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003
server, Windows XP,
IIS, group policies, terminal services, and Active Directory. Demonstrated
understanding of
computer networking. Demonstrated experience with firewalls. Excellent written
and verbal
communication, and personal skills. Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to pass
security background
checks. Desired Skills: Experience with securing Oracle, Microsoft SQL,
Exchange, and .NET.
Experience with computer forensic tools and techniques. Experience with
computer system analysis.
Experience with incident response. Programming experience with WSH, WMI, ADSI,
and VBScript. Web
page maintenance with HTML, Perl, PHP, and related languages. Experience with
network analysis
tools, e.g., snort, tcpdump, ethereal. Apply at www.jobs.msu.edu Position #0756
Closing Date:
11/16/2006 MSU is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer

Source - Lansing State Journal - Lansing, MI

 REQUIREMENTS
[...]

.                                     '''
                                     (0 0)
                          | Rex Menold             |
                          | menoldr@xxxxxxxxx      |
                                    |__|__|
                                     || ||
                                    ooO Ooo

Sponsored Link

Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
in less than one year.www.findtherightschool.com