[citw150] CITW 150 L3Q4

  • From: Chris Arseneau <arseneau0313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.nonprofit.net/hoax/catalog/Kidney_Theft/organ_theft.htm

 The modern computer age breathes new life in to old
hoaxes. Whats better than a good hoax?; a good hoax
making use of new technology. The old idea that people
are knocked out and have their organs stolen from them
is an old hoax. But the internet is now spreading the
malicious ideas faster than you can imagine. I supose
the key here is to NOT be a fool...and to stay away
from dark alleys?

 Chris Arseneau

 Chris arseneau0313@xxxxxxxxx

 "I'm reliable sources, I'll tell ya anything you want
me to know."

http://mail.yahoo.com