[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5 - Free things online

  • From: Jenny Cheung <jennyche_ung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:54:57 -0800 (PST)

There is no free lunch.  That's right~!!!

  I believe lots of people tried to get their credit report online.  As we seen
on TV, the report is "FREE".  But when we try to get it online, it asked our
credit card nubmer and other information.  I found out that it's just free for
one month, and there will be monthly fee afterwards.  Most of people, like
myself don't check the credit card statement, so even though they charge me I
won't even know.

  Lots of website said that you can get a free coupons, but all they do is
selling your information to other company, so do you think you really get a
deal, I don't think so.  Why do we always receive useless emails? Think about
it.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.consumers.frugal-living/browse_thread/thread/a5bf5dacc70afd3d/c819a7d6c12d22bf?lnk=st&q=credit+report+charges+monthly+fee&rnum=1&hl=en#c819a7d6c12d22bf

Jenny Cheung
  jennyche_ung@xxxxxxxxx
          "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna
get."

Yahoo! Mail