[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5 - Encryption

  • From: "Cody Rosales" <mrsmartdude@xxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:06:30 -0500

Encryption is a major issue to look at when a person discusses the use of sending valuable information on the web. The gov't has had a mixed emotion over what the rules and regulations of encryption should be. Personally, encryption is a great feature to have becuase not only does your message become encoded, your privacy is respected. I feel safer about sending personal information (if I need to) with an encryption page than to not have it. As a web designer, clients love having this feature for the e-mails to protect their e-mail addresses from spam bots.

-Cody

http://www.cdt.org/crypto/