[citw150] Re: Assignment3 3, Question 6 (Societal Issues)

  • From: <wieberb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:58:21 -0600

This is a very important issue to consider, as in this day and age, identity
theft is becoming more and more prevalent.  When people have such easy access
to your personal information over the internet, it becomes very possible that
you will be negatively affected.  Even with something as simple as a telephone
number, people can steal your identity over the internet.

Sorry, the body of the message was not intact before.
Brian Wieber