[citansdnd] Yeldroon's Item List

  • From: marbleminotaur@xxxxxxx
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:06:51 -0500

I really like the idea of the Gem of Colloquy, and it would solve all our
communications problems fast, even if we only got ONE of them.

As for Yeldroon's item selection, nothing fancy, just these three come to mind
and they're all rather cheap. The Armor and the Neck Slot items go really great
together, especially for a Shaman:

Hungry Spirits Totem
Lvl 2    +1            520 gp
Implement (Totem)
Enhancement: Attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d10 damage per plus, and you can move your spirit companion to a
space adjacent to the target.
Power (Daily * Healing, Spirit): Free Action. Trigger: You hit an enemy
adjacent to your spirit companion with a primal attack power using this totem.
Effect: You and one ally within 2 Squares of the enemy can spend a healing
surge.

Warding Spirit Armor
Lvl 2    +1            520 gp
Armor: Leather
Enhancement: AC
Property: You gain a +4 power bonus to AC against opportunity attacks while
your spirit companion is present in the encounter.

Cloak of Distortion
Lvl 4    +1            840 gp
Item Slot: Neck
Enhancement: Fortitude, Reflex, and Will
Property: You gain an item bonus to all defenses against ranged attacks from
more than 5 squares away equal to this item’s enhancement bonus.
=