[citansdnd] Re: Dec 30 Campaign

  • From: Steve Bartalamay <lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:57:14 -0800

I'll go ahead and revive my pyromaniac Swordmage. I may have to tweak him a
bit, since Casey's changing the T'strang, but...

Other than that, I have an idea for an orc barbarian with a double axe, if we
need a Striker...

On Dec 20, 2010, at 1:58 PM, Diana Jakobs wrote:

> So what is everyone interested in playing this time around?  I can pull out
> my Pacifist Healer Cleric from Matt's game if we need a leader, (I'd like to
> see how she'll play out at Paragon Tier anyway) and if we are short on
> players, I can build a complimentary Striker, Controller or Defender and play
> both.
>
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Andrew Burleigh
> <dark_seraphim_king_phoenix17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good to know. I'll level my character A.S.A.P. I hope my mother will feel up
> to driving then. >"."<

"Laugh…and the world laughs with you. Laugh hysterically, for no apparent
reason, and they’ll leave you alone."

Steve Bartalamay
lanzlo@xxxxxxxxxxx