[citansdnd] Dec 30 Campaign

  • From: Thomas Strom <saudir3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:14:26 -0700

To all members:

Everything should be set for the Dec. 30 Campaign. Your character level should
be 10th level. If you participated in Matt's game, you may use that character.
When developing your character, make sure to coordinate with the others so that
the entire group is self-supporting. Also, make sure your character sheet is
complete. By tomorrow, I will present the new stats for the troll and t'krang
character races. Also, keep in mind about your character's personality as I
would like to see how you act through your character. Nothing too elaborate. I
will check my e-mail frequently until the 30th, so you have the opportunity to
ask me questions until then. Finally, make sure to have a copy of your
character sheet to hand over to me on the 30th. The official start time is 5:30
PM. Hope to see you all at the AFK.

Your GM,

Casey