[cinci_dads] Parky's Ark, Winton Woods - Wednesday Aug. 1 @ 11:00 AM

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:48:36 EDT

Hey everyone,

Raymond and I plan on going to Parky's Ark water park located in the harbor
area of Winton Woods this Wednesday, August 1 from 11:00AM until about 1:00
or 2:00PM.  Come join us for some wet fun in the sun and lunch.  Parky's Ark
is located at the main building of the harbor area of Winton Woods, next to
the concession stand (southeast corner of Winton Road and Lakeview Drive).
From 275 exit the Forest Fair Mall (Winton Road/South Gilmore) exit and head
south on Winton Road a few miles.  Turn left on Lakeview  (there's a traffic
light), then right into the harbor parking lot.  You'll need a Hamilton
County park sticker to get on the park.  There is no additional charge for
Parky's Ark.

There are changing facilities, rest rooms, a playground and vending machines
in addition to the concession stand.  Parky's Ark also has a pre-school
section, and some picnic tables in the shade.  We'll try to snag a picnic
tables or a bench when we get there so we all have a place to congregate when
we get water logged.  Come on by!

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx