[chaoscope] Re: soo... (trying to respond to all at once)

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:02:05 +0100

Hi Kaze, hello all,

I've got five different e-mails open to respond to XD i'll try ad do them all at once:

Thanks for that.

For those who, like me at first, think "XD" means "XenoDream" and believe Kaze sent this email to the wrong list, know that it is another emoticon, symbolizing closed eyes and a wide open mouth, as Kaze is known to have. :)

XD you should! he should! and start it out with "if you have high tolerance, GO AWAY!" lol

High tolerance for bugs, that is. :)

Let's a whole bunch of us try and choose the one we like the best! ^ .^ i've made exacltly one tutorial in my life and it wasn't for total usage of softwear > .>
Hey... that could be a contest theme for Chaoscopers... @ .@! [plots]

Could, although let's wait for 0.3 to be released. You don't want to spend too much time on a tutorial to see it become obsolete in a few weeks time.

that's chaoscope at btinternet.com, correct?

It is. One doesn't need to obfuscate email addresses on the mailing-list, FreeLists do that for us, they are masked in the archive.

that's what i did to get it in french ^ .^ then when i went to change it......
i hit the wrong button and deleted the whole language option rahter then just the value XD s'ok, by this point i understand the french just as well! (the english on version 0.1 looks so wierd!)

You'll be able to set the interface language from the Options dialog in 0.3, no more tinkering with the Registry, at last!

Nicolas Desprez