[chaoscope] Re: soo... (animation)

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:44:38 +0100

Hi Lacey, Mitko & Don, hello all,

I'd also love to be able to render Chaoscope animations. I'll give you technique a shot. :)

Do you people read my posts, or check the mailing-list archive? :-)

Chaoscope 0.3 will feature batch rendering. Since you'll be able to save a whole project, you could store as many as you want in a folder, then say to Chaoscope "hey you, load all these projects one by one, render them, then save the resulting images in that folder, will you?" and it will!

Look up "batch rendering" in the archive for more information. The oldest reference is:

//www.freelists.org/archives/chaoscope/04-2004/msg00030.html

April 2004! I guess the development goes so slowly it becomes hard to follow, a bit like a French film d'auteur. :)

The next one who mentions animation to me will be forced to render a 100 frames movie by hand. :-)

Nicolas Desprez