[chaoscope] Re: soo... (on a Chaoscope tutorial)

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 00:55:01 +0100

Hi Kaze (again?! :), hello all,

someone aught to make a How To Use Chaoscope tutorial requiring absolutly no guesswork or intuition (i hate the help manual things which say "click on this!" and you've no idea where "this" is...)

That's a great suggestion! I haven't got the distance necessary to write a complete tutorial for Chaoscope. I would tend to stop at "Launch Chaoscope". :)

Who would be up for the task? The more the better.

Nicolas Desprez