[chaoscope] Re: Using chaoscope in graphic design

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:54:21 +0100

Hi all,

You can load FractINT compatible map files by double-clicking on a gradient or right-clicking to bring the popup menu and choose "Load". A four letters acronym suddenly comes to my mind but I won't use it here as it includes an expletive. ;-)

To your credit Kay, the compatibility is only one way, it's true you cannot edit a gradient with an external tool once it's beed saved as a Chaoscope project, but this limitation will be resolved in the next version.

Regards,

Nicolas Desprez