[chaoscope] Re: It's all gone very quiet here...

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:35:40 +0200

I agree. It is a bit quiet around Chaoscope.
Let us hope that Nicolas is working on an update of this cool tool and we can play with some very cool new features 'soon'.

Best regards

Christian

Hi Nicolas, hi all!

Have I fallen off the mailing list somehow, or is nobody saying anything? ;)

I'm still learning Chaoscope and loving it more each time that I use it. I've
been showing people some of the images that I've produced with it, and they're
really impressed by the quality and variety of the images, and by how quickly
they can be produced. I should get around to submitting some of my work for the
user gallery some time soon...

I know that Nicolas is a busy guy, and that the development speed can feel a
bit slow, but is there any interim news on how things are progressing? I *so*
want to be a beta tester for the new version!

Best wishes,
Kay

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! For Good helps you make a difference
http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 3038
(20080418) __________

E-Mail wurde gepr�ft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com